Mon, 15/10/2012 (All day)
Fri, 19/10/2012 (All day)
The 8th IRAM millimeter interferometry school will be held on October 15th-19th 2012 at the IRAM headquarters (Grenoble, France). It is intended for students, post-docs and scientists who want to acquire a good knowledge of interferometry and data reduction techniques at millimeter wavelengths. The program includes lectures on:
- fundamentals of millimeter interferometry
- atmospheric phase correction
- data calibration and imaging techniques
- the IRAM Plateau de Bure interferometer
- the Atacama Large Submillimeter/Millimeter Array (ALMA)
The school will also include sessions for practical tutorials on interferometric data reduction.
The school web page and registration form can be found at http://www.iram-institute.org (click on the school logo).
For any inquiry, please contact the organizing committee at school2012 [at] iram [dot] fr